Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Why does everything go so wrong? Is it a curse or something worse?

Since about 9th grade, everything in my life has gone wrong. Every relationship that i have had, hasn't gone well. I have had many money problems, and still have. Even in work, nothing seems to work and i end up changing jobs or being unemployed. And besides that there's trouble getting along with my family. I do feel like i have been cursed. But reading all the anwsers that's already in yahoo, it can't be. As much as i have underestood, you can only curse a person face-to-face. Noone has done that. And talking about law of attraction, i'm not negative or unhappy person. I'm always helpful, kind and loving. trying not to hurt anybody or not to say something wrong (althought ending up keeping everything to myself and being occasionally frustrated about that), but otherwise not negative, sad or anything like that. What could cause so long period of misfortune (i'm 24 years old now and it all started when i was 15-16y.o)? Can anyone help me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment