Monday, January 16, 2012

Urgent help needed!!!click here?

hey mates, i think i have a major problem with English language.. ok, so i am a language lover especially English.. i just love English and i want to learn every new word or idiom or whatever i can in English. having English language as my secondary language has made it somehow impossible because ppl around me think that speaking the primary language is better than speaking english coz they think that speaking adequate English is enough but for me, i wanna have an ace english command, be it in speaking or writing plus i'm studyn m comm. sometimes i feel that i can write english better then speaking and sometimes i feel i can speak english better than writing..but it is still the same, no? i think i have the lamest english command amongst my friends..on top of that, ii would be going to the UK to further my studies and i don't want the ppl there to think that i am an Asian and i cant speak or write in English...so can anyone tell me how can i have really really good English vocabulary and how can i use it at the right place and all that..i know u might be saying that read more and all that kind of stuff but i do read..i read a lot and i read dictionary like nobody's business and i cant afford to go for any sort of cles as my parents are not very supportive and they wont let me to work to earn my own dough to pay my cl' fee..so please help me..thanks and please no nasty answers..thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment