Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How do i get him to want me back?

okay so when me and this kid were datin i was goin through some family issues and i sort of shut him out it got to the point where we never talked about anything at all so he broke up with me but at first i didnt mind actually i didnt care but now he leaves picture comments on myspace sayin how fine and good i look and he still talks to me online and at school he ignores me i think its so noone relizes that hes unhappy bein alone and not with me i always catch him starin at me and checkin me out durin school but he still wont talk to me face to face..well things are better with my home situation and im ready to be with someone now but i dont wanna waltz up to him and ask him to take me back.,..how do i get him to ask me back out?? should i get him jealous or look really good ????what??? plzz help me fast!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment