Monday, January 16, 2012

Cause of pain in my hands and arms.?

For the past couple of weeks, I've been experiencing pain, tingling, and numbness in my hands that sometimes extends up my arm to my elbow. It first started out with an instantaneous bruising and pain in the top of my middle finger of my left hand. The pain lasted for about fifteen minutes and then abruptly went away. Then a few nights later, the same thing happened with the ring finger of my right hand. I didn't experience any other pain for a few days and then yesterday I started to experience a numbness followed by a tingling in my ring finger and pinkie of my left hand that extended a few inches down my arm. The tingling lasted for about half an hour and then stopped. Since yesterday, every few hours the ring finger and pinkie of one of my hands will begin tingling and still continue to tingle for about a half hour. If anyone could give me an idea of what this is, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much, guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment